Specialising in five key areas of business development, Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd provides assistance for advisers who are:
- starting a financial advice business
- in the process of building a better business
- planning to grow their business
- requiring assistance in marketing their business
- thinking about retirement and succession planning
With a focus on quality financial advice and lifestyle financial planning, we provide a broad range of business support services to assist advisers in growing their businesses.
Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd operates a resourceful, decentralised and personalised full service licensee model and has a presence in NSW, QLD and VIC. We utilise the specialist services of Pathways Licensee Services, ComplianceFP and Lonsec. These providers deliver resources in areas such as Professional Development, Investment Research and Policies & Procedures.
Type of Licence
Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee and holds licensee access for all financial services products.
Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd maintains minimum eligibility criteria for entry. An individual business is required to produce annual gross revenue of at least $100,000 pa. Gross revenue includes both new and ongoing revenue. In addition to the minimum gross revenue requirement, each business must meet our qualitative criteria, which includes:
- Undertake a compliance audit or provide satisfactory compliance history records.
- All authorised representatives must meet the licensee minimum education requirements. This requires an adviser to have completed one of the following Diplomas, however, higher education qualifications such as DFP or CFP are preferred:
- Diploma of Financial Planning 1 - 4 or equivalent subjects, or
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning);
- The business must have a current documented business plan that identifies growth aspirations.
- The business/adviser must be operating from professional premises
- Only recruit against our targeted profile
- Implement, promote and manage processes that increase business quality, productivity and value
Retain high value authorised representatives and scale within our network
- Meet client needs through quality advice